For security reasons, all Bingley Music Live ticket holders will be subject to extra searches at this year’s Festival. This is likely to make entrance slower than in previous years. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
There will be separate search lanes for those with possessions and we anticipate that these lanes will be significantly slower. Our advice to ticket holders is:-
- Pack light. The less you bring, the quicker you’ll get through the gates. It really will make things quicker for you and everyone else. There will be fast track lanes for people that don’t bring bags/possessions.
- Label bags. Put your name and number on any bags and possessions you bring.
- Observe the festival opening times and arrive as early as possible.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Bingley Music Live safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Bingley Music Live reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
- For clarification there is no re-admission to Bingley Music Live after entry. Re-admission and ‘pass outs’ are only permitted in exceptional circumstances e.g. medical reasons, taking home young children etc. and are at the discretion of security. Please plan ahead and stock up with enough money before you arrive.
- This is a fully standing event. Chairs are not provided.
- Seats and chairs are permitted into the event but be prepared to queue longer in the search lanes. Please be aware that there will be capacity crowds this year and not as much room as previous years for setting out chairs. Do not pitch your chairs in the high density areas in the area in front of Front of House tower and don’t feel upset or angry with people that stand in front of you and block your view. Be prepared to move your chair further back should you insist on seating.
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There is no storeroom to leave your bags. Please don’t bring them.
- Small bags are allowed into the festival with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) Nothing bigger please. Please be prepared to queue longer in the search lanes.
- Umbrellas parasols, and the like are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters are also not permitted due to safety reasons.
- Banners & Flags with sticks/poles are not permitted
- Food & drink. There is a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event, as well as a free water point. If you insist on bringing food and drink into the event bring minimal amounts and be prepared to allow a steward to search through any items you bring. Only non alcoholic drinks in plastic containers with unbroken seals 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers is permitted. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Glass or Cans Note that no glass or cans are permitted anywhere in the venue at any time.
- Challenge 25
If you are lucky enough to look under 25, we may ask you to prove your age when attempting to buy alcohol as part of our Challenge 25 Alcohol Policy. Any one of the following is considered an acceptable form of ID:
Passport (not a photocopy). Foreign passports are acceptable if in suitable condition and include a photograph.
2. Full or provisional photo card driving license issued by the DVLA.
3. Proof Of Age Card – The card must be part of the PASS scheme and carry their hologram.
If you are under 18 you are committing an offense if you attempt to buy alcohol. Similarly, anyone purchasing alcohol for someone under 18 is committing an offense.
- Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) New psychoactive substances / so-called ‘legal highs’ are strictly forbidden at the event and following the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances Act on 26 May 2016, could result in penalties for possession or supply.
- Animals Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
- Behaviour Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event.
- Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, Air Horns, Klaxons or similar, Laser Pens are not permitted to be brought into the event.
- Chinese Lanterns are not permitted.
- Bicycles, Skateboards and scooters are not permitted.
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
- Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited.