Bingley Music live takes place in Myrtle Park, situated in the heart of Bingley, West Yorkshire and is easy to get to via multiple transport networks.
Plan your journey from any Yorkshire address by contacting Travel Line: 0870 608 2 608 or visit yorkshiretravel.net for timetables and journey planners.
THERE WILL BE A RAIL STRIKE TAKING PLACE ON SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2018. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING TO AND FROM THE FESTIVAL IF YOU PLANNED TO COME BY TRAIN ON THIS DAY CHECK HERE
- Bingley Railway station is a 5 minute walk from Myrtle Park.
- This station is on the main Bradford/Leeds/Skipton lines.
- For more information please visit nationalrail.co.uk or call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.
Useful journey planning apps/websites:
CAR TRAVEL/ PARK AND RIDE SERVICE
PARK & RIDE
Car park and bus pick up Location: UKAR Headquarters, Croft Road, off Bradford Road, Crossflatts, BD16 2UA
Drop off point: Main Street, Bingley (outside the old Bradford and Bingley building).
There are 520 all day parking spaces in the car park. It will be monitored by CCTV and/or stewards.
CAR PARK OPENING TIMES
31/08/18: 17.00 pm
1/09/18 and 2/09/18: 10:30 am
- £4.00 per adult (age of 16 or over)
- One child under the age of 16 can ride for free with each paying adult.
- There will be a charge of £2 per child for any additional children.
31/08/18: First bus from Crossflatts car park to Bingley 17.10 pm
1/09/18: First bus from Crossflatts car park to Bingley 11.00 am
2/09/18: First bus from Crossflatts car park to Bingley 11.00 am
All festival dates: Last bus from Bingley to Crossflatts car park 10.15 pm.
See map Location map
CAR PARKING IN BINGLEY
- Restricted parking will be in operation in all areas in the vicinity of the Park.
- Bingley Traffic Services are in operation throughout the weekend.
- Fines will be issued to vehicles without the appropriate parking permits.
This event takes place in a residential area so please respect the local community who will need to get to their homes throughout the weekend.
CAR PARKING FOR FESTIVAL GOERS WITH DISABILITIES
- Disabled badge holders can park at Myrtle Park Primary School.
- Address: Myrtle Park Primary School, Ash Terrace, Bingley BD16 1HB
- Parking is limited and available on a first come first served basis.
- See more details on the facilities available for disabled people here.
CAR PICK UP POINTS
Festival goers need to arrange to be picked up outside of Bingley Town Centre as central roads will be closed after the event from approx. 9.30pm until 10.30pm for safety reasons.
- Try the online Freewheelers service.
- It links drivers and passengers to share the cost of travel. It is a cheap and environmentally friendly option.
- Offer any spare seats you have when driving to and from the festival on GoCarShare.
- They connect you with people looking for a ride who contribute to your journey costs.
- GoCarShare uses Facebook, so you can see if you share friends or like similar music to your potential car share buddies.
Designated Pre-booked Taxi pick up points:
To Bradford/ Leeds: Bradford Road outside Beckfoot School.
To Keighley and Skipton: Keighley Road outside All Saints Parish Church.
Designated Taxi rank for all destinations: Street outside Bingley Railway Station.
- Myrtle Park is clearly signposted in Bingley and only a short walk from the town centre.
To be within walking distance of the festival camp at Bradford and Bingley Sports Club! To book visit www.beescamping.co.uk
Those flying into Leeds Bradford Airport can reach the site in approximately 20 minutes by taxi.